Recreate the historic Flatiron Building skyscraper in LEGO® bricks!
Build a detailed LEGO® brick model of the Flatiron Building, the most striking of New York’s earliest skyscrapers. Rising up from a triangular wedge of land between Broadway, Fifth Avenue and East 22nd Street, the ‘Fuller Building’ – as it was originally named – became one of the city’s tallest buildings at 20 stories on completion in 1902. A penthouse, built three years later, added an extra story. The locals’ nickname for the building was later officially adopted, and the ‘Flatiron Building’ has since been officially recognized as a National Historic Landmark. This intricate model captures the limestone façade and elegant Beaux-Arts styling of architect Daniel Burnham’s masterpiece in LEGO brick.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Flatiron Building
- Features a nameplate
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures 5” (15cm) tall, 3” (8cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history